Monday 20 April 2015

Church, Mission Prep and FHE

Church was great and after Church was great too. After Church, I was able to get photos with the Sister Missionaries who are serving in Jandakot Ward and also get photos with the Sister Missionaries who are serving in Thornlie Ward.
Left: Me with the Sister Missionaries in Jandakot Ward,
Right: Me with the Sister Missionaries in Thornlie Ward.
I ran to Sister Ama when she arrived at Church with her companion and with the bikes that they rode. Sister Ama was surprised that I saw her. It was great seeing her again. I met her Mission President and his wife on Friday afternoon.

I also was able to met one of her previous companions on Friday afternoon too and met her district leader yesterday.

Mission Prep Class was great. I loved it. After Mission Prep, I went to Family Home Evening and dinner with the YSA from Southern River Stake and I saw a few other YSAs from other stakes too.
The left photo and the middle photo was taken by another YSA,
and I took the right photo. 
The Family Home Evening, and dinner was great. It was great seeing some YSA from End of Year YSA Convention. I already know that I will miss the YSA in Southern River Stake that I have met last night and especially to the YSA from Jandakot Ward. I am excited for the next adventure ahead which is I will be leaving today to be apart of Rockingham Stake. Here I come Rockingham Stake today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment