Saturday 4 April 2015

Someone Has Been Missing My Company

I am happy for anyone to read this post. I would like to dedicate this post to a family friend name Sister Catherine Watt. I didn't even realise a simple thing until my Mum has told me about something recently. Whenever I go to a family friend's house for sleeping over after late nights of the YSA Activities last year and YSA Dances last year, that family friend has been missing my company.

I have been missed. I was surprised to know. I understand that it has been quite some time since I last went over to that family friend's house. I appreciated all of my stays when I was there.
Don't get me wrong. I have been missing Catherine a lot. I know that she has been missing my company since I haven't been seeing her much. I look forward to when I get to see her again. I hope that I will get a chance to see her before I leave to go back to Perth. 

Catherine Watt; if you are already reading this post, I suggest you to read a short letter from me.

"Dear Catherine, 
Thank you so much for allowing me to stay over at your house after late nights of the YSA Activities last year and YSA Dances last year. I really appreciated it. I really enjoyed my company with you. I loved spending some time with you. 

I love seeing you when you are happy. I love having any type of conversations with you. I look forward to see you again, and hopefully before I leave to go back to Perth. I am grateful that I got to know to you. Catherine, please always remember to keep smiling and always remember that I love you as a great family friend. 

Love From Megan." 
Catherine Watt with my Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment