Thursday 16 April 2015

Flight to Perth .. again

Everyone!! I made sure that there was a few photos got taken before my luggage got checked in which is throughout this post. However the last photo was taken on the plane.
Me and my sister Rebekah 
Me and my sister Rebekah
I had to say the last goodbyes to my sister Emma early because she was leaving home to go to Institute.

Overall the flight was good. I had Chicken Curry with Rice for dinner and I had ice cream for dessert.

I prayed to Heavenly Father for 5 times or so. I was so glad that I did prayed to him for guidance and protection.

Still had another 3 hours to go out of 5 hours and 30 minutes















                        I arrived in Perth safely on Wednesday 15th, April at 11:40pm in Perth Time Zone and it would have been Thursday 16th April at 1:40am in Brisbane Time Zone.

I didn't get any sleep on the plane unfortunately. I was able to watch Taken 3 Movie, listening to songs, taken a few photos of me, and writing notes of what I might say for this post during the flight from Brisbane to Perth. Overall my flight to Perth was good.

So it was around 1am, I arrived in Fermantle. I didn't go to sleep until around 1:40am. I had about 5 hours to 6 hours sleep. I am still tired but I am getting used to 2 hours behind .. again. There isn't much to say but hopefully in the next post, I will have a lot to say.
Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment