Saturday 25 April 2015

Second Experience at Perth LDS Temple

Yesterday was my second experience to go to Perth Latter-Day Saint Temple. It was a great experience and I enjoyed every second while I was at the Temple. I was able to do some of my Family Files, thanks to Dad for emailing me the Family Files.
Before the Baptistery Session, I was able to walk around outside the Temple and it is so beautiful. I was able to get some photos taken, a Temple Worker was able to print my Family Files and I done a few other things to kill time.
During the Baptistery Session, there was a huge number of members attending. I know it was a great sacrifice for others to give up their normal evening to attend the Temple. There was more youth than YSA attended the session. It was my first time seeing a Baptistery Session almost full.
After the session, I waited and waited for one of my friends to finish his session. Eventually he came and I was grateful to be at the Temple to support him. Not only to support him, but I was able to be at the Temple for him and to take photos.

I spent a total of 5 hours and 20 minutes or so, at the Perth Latter-Day Saint last night. I loved it. I look forward to my next visit to the Perth Latter-Day Saint Temple.
I was tired from last night, that I slept in until around 11am this morning. It is because I arrived back where I was staying around 11:20pm or something last night. All photos was taken at Perth Latter-Day Saint Temple yesterday afternoon and last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment