Thursday 23 April 2015

The First Experience at Rockingham Institute

I don't have much to say. This post is based on my first experience at Rockingham Institute. Last night, I attended Rockingham Institute and it was an interesting experience for me. For Rockingham Institute, the class are focusing on Doctrine and Covenants for this semester. I realised that I have so much input for the Class.

You may ask these two following questions 
"What has helped you for knowing what to say? and 
"How does those things applies to your life?"

My answer is;
"I was taking Advanced Doctrine and Covenants Institute Class at the chapel next door to Brisbane LDS Temple for 3 weeks before attending Doctrine and Covenants Institute Class in Ipswich. I have done some studies from Preach My Gospel a lot, general studies of the scriptures, and able to remember my past experiences from my Mini Mission, my Temple attendance, etc. 
It applies so much when I have notes to look over and it always helps with staying tuned with the Holy Ghost." I learnt so much in Class. The Class focused on Doctrine and Covenants, Section 35 to Doctrine and Covenants, Section 39. After class, I have been asked if I was a Returned Missionary. I said "No. I am not." 

One of the highlights that I have learnt last night was, "We can't do things alone, sometimes it can take to have someone next to you as a witness, like having the Holy Ghost with us can be a witness."

I still am enjoying my time in Perth. It has been wonderful, fun and great times so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment