Sunday 5 April 2015

He'll Carry You

I love a song called "He'll Carry You by Hilary Weeks." It may not relate to this Easter Weekend. We all need to remember that Jesus Christ knows how it feels like when we are feeling down, he knows how it feels like when we are alone, he knows how it feels like when we go through heartaches, he knows how it feels like when we go through hard times, he knows how it feels like when we go through trails and he knows how it feels like when we go through struggles.

Below is a video of the song, and I encourage you to listen to it. If you don't have time to listen to it now, I encourage you to try to find a time and listen to the song.
What did you think about the song when you were listening to the song? Did you felt the peace and the comfort while listening?
"I would like to share my testimony with you all. I know Jesus Christ knows how it feels like to be me whenever I go through trails, struggles, tribulations, heartaches and it's not a nice feeling. I know whenever I ask forgiveness, peace and comfort through prayer; I will be able to feel the instant knowing that I have been forgiven, given peace, given comfort and that's a nice feeling to have. Don't ever forget that Jesus Christ does loves you, he knows you are imperfect and he knows what you are going through.

I know when you pray, you can feel those same or similar feelings. I know he knows you personally, he knows your weaknesses and he knows your strengths, I know when you allow him to be apart of your daily lives, he will be able to be with you every step of the way. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen."

You can seek out for the Missionaries today. They will be able to help you with anything as long as it's following the mission rules. They might be able to answer any questions that you may have about this life. Take a moment to get to know them. Any questions to search for the answers can be found in the two following links; www.mormon.org and www.lds.org
Me with Elder 'Otuafi (left) and Elder Hanson (right)
The photo above is the Elders who are serving in my area and they are great Missionaries when you get to know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment