Tuesday 7 April 2015

This Week's Transfers

Around 11pm last night, I received a text message from Elder 'Otuafi. I was wide awake by emailing to some of my friends who are serving their missions which was no surprise. The text message mentioned that both of the Ward Missionaries will be getting transferred this week. It may have been no surprise to anyone because I really do get involved with Missionary Work a lot.
Left to Right: Elder 'Otuafi, Me and Elder Hanson
I had my phone alarm on to wake me up but I didn't want to get up straight away. I was worrying and thought that they already came to my house and left. When I eventually woke up, it was 6:25am. So I texted the Ward Missionaries. After 10 minutes that I received a reply via text message, I heard a noise at the front door and I opened the door.

It was the Ward Missionaries. They stayed to talk for 20 to 30 minutes. I was grateful that I got photos with them on Sunday. The photo of the Elders is shown on my previous post "He'll Carry You " I love the Image below on Transfer Day!
I don't know how both Elder 'Otuafi's reaction and Elder Hanson's reaction when they both found out that they both are getting transferred today. I know my reaction was totally unexpected and unreal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment