Tuesday 21 April 2015

FHE Lesson and Heartbroken News

Yesterday was great even though it doesn't seem that way by not doing much. I would like to say thanks so much again to my friend Laura Mackwell and her family to allow to stay over at their house. I had a wonderful time. 

When I woke up yesterday, I felt I needed to fast for 2 meals. I was struggling to figure what to do for a Family Home Evening Lesson. I remembered that when I finalise a topic for the Family Home Evening Lesson. I felt to continue fasting.

I packed my suitcase and I packed my bag. I was ready to leave Fremantle, Western Australia to go to Mandurah, Western Australia. I had so much fun and filled with memories for the last 5 days. On the way to Mandurah, my sister Emma called me.

I didn't expect her to call me. She mentioned that she called so she can talk to me. It was great for her to do that. I had a great conversation with her.

When I arrived in Mandurah, Western Australia, I was happy to be here. I was going to start blogging for yesterday but I didn't. I was preparing for Family Home Evening. The lesson was on a Friend Article "Keep It Up Jeanna!" If you would like to read the article, here's the link below. www.lds.org/friend/2009/11/keep-it-up-jenna
I ended my fast by having a drink of water and having dinner. About 2 to 3 hours after dinner, I was on Facebook to read my news feed. I found out one of my home ward members has passed away. I was feeling so heartbroken than ever. I still felt heartbroken when I woke up this morning.

I have been feeling grateful that I have continued fasting when I did, I eventually started feeling happy, peace, comfort and love again. I am grateful for the knowledge of The Plan of Salvation and having the knowledge what happens after life.

Unfortunately, I will be finding things hard by not able to use my laptop because it no longer works well. The loads up with everything great but the screen is black. It's not showing colour. I will have to give it a go to do blogging on my phone or until I get myself a new laptop or until I could get my laptop fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment