Sunday 12 April 2015

I Choose To Be Happy

Readers, I encourage you to think about what the Image says, "When was the last time I chose to be happy rather than demanding to be right? - Linda K. Burton."
We all have choices to make in this life. The choices that we choose, can make us happy or sad. Always remember this, "It is YOUR CHOICE of how you feel today or this evening. When you are happy, you are deserved to be happy. When you are sad, you deserved to be sad."

Don't hide your feelings away from others who cares about you. There will always be someone or your true friends will always care about you. I know who my true friends are and I am grateful for who they are. I am grateful to have true friends because they have made me happy for who I am, they have helped me whenever I need them for, they know that I always try my best in anything and they know that I always try my best to find time to talk to them.

True friends, you know who you are. So thank you for everything that you were able to do for me and talking to me when I needed someone to talk to. I know that I can think of some more thank you for's but I wouldn't be sharing it with you for this post. I think it would be a very long list if I did.

If you ever need to someone to talk to, I am always willing to listen. I am always willing to care about what you have to say. So don't be afraid to message me today about anything. I will try my best to reply in a response that you would like to hear. I know that can be hard when there are other distractions happening.

Did you choose to be happy today? I choose to be happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment