Saturday 11 April 2015

At All Times and In All Things and In All Places

I know some readers aren't members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints which I understand that they may not have a full understanding of who Heavenly Father is. Heavenly Father is God. If you don't know who God is; God is a creator of the Eater, he is perfected and glorified.

As growing up in the Church, I learnt that God is our loving Heavenly Father. I remembered each Sunday in Young Women's, the Young Women's stand up and say the Young Women's Theme outloud. I remembered loving a section of The Young Women's Theme that stood out to me the most which was "We stand as witnesses of God at all times and in all things, and in all places."
Readers, I would like you all to remember that Heavenly Father does loves you. He knows your weaknesses, he knows your trails, he knows your tribulations, he knows your struggles, he knows your strengths and HE KNOWS WHO YOU ARE!

You can talk to Heavenly Father by praying to him at any time of the day and at any time of the evening. He is always listening. He may not answer your prayers straight away, but don't feel discouraged if he doesn't answer your prayers. He will answer in his own time and when we are ready to willing to listen to him.

If you have spare around 10 to 15 minutes now, I encourage you to watch the Video above that talks about "At All Times, and All Things and In All Places," and mentioned about her story. I loved listening and watching the video. It helps to understand that Heavenly Father is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment