Saturday 18 April 2015

House Sitting, Perth Temple and YSA Dance

Readers, I apologised that I haven't been able to blog since that last time that I blogged. I had no wifi connection for the last 2 days.

Thursday; I was almost ready to go out, I was home alone at Laura's place for about 4 hours. Laura came home to get take me out and go with her for house sitting. For the house that we house sat, had no wifi connection. She left me home alone for almost 3 hours while she went out. When she came back, we made dinner together and it was Pasta Bake: Creamy Tomato and Mozzarella.
I decided to go to Perth Latter-Day Saint Temple. 

Friday; It was a long rewarding day. I was home alone because Laura left to go to work early. I woke up after 9 to 10 hours sleep. I was going to go to 4pm Baptistery Session but I didn't arrived at the Temple until 5:39pm so I was early for 6pm Baptistery Session. I met 2 Sister Missionaries and made a few friends. I also met Perth Australia Mission President and his wife.
I had a wonderful time at the Perth Temple. I definitely felt a stronger feeling than I normally get from Brisbane Temple which was a great surprise to me. A temple worker asked how long that I have been to Perth so far, I said "2 days." He said "Already 2 days and you are here. You definitely made a priority to come here."It made me feel so great inside. 

During the session, I made a new friend and her family with a few of her relatives was happy to take me to the YSA Dance because it was on their way heading home. I was able to see about 6 friends or so from Convention. It was a shock to a few friends from Convention to see me again. I also made new friends too. I got a lift back to where I was staying after the dance. 
By the way, there will be all the photos will be uploaded on Facebook eventually. I am loving Perth and I know that I have made the right choice to come back. I have making more use of my day when I wake up about 7am or 8am here and I could achieved so much in a day. I know when I was in Queensland and I didn't wake up until 9am or 10am because I was so tired. When I am here, I don't feel tired, I feel normal to be awake early in the morning, 

A friendly reminder, I will update when I have WiFi Connection. I do text messages for updates as well but it wouldn't be much. It would just be brief and short. 

No comments:

Post a Comment