Monday 13 April 2015

2 Days Until Departure

Readers and new readers, WELCOME!! I left Perth 4 months ago. I went to Perth for the End of Year YSA Convention 2014. I know there was range of opportunities for the YSA who was staying longer in Perth, to attend YSA activities to go and do after Convention. I did not get to go and do because I was heading back to Brisbane. I look forward when I go to Perth ... again.

To all of my friends in Brisbane, Logan, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, and Surrounding areas; "If you didn't get a proper goodbye/farewell from me, I am so sorry. I know that I will be missed while I am gone but always remember to keep your head up and keep smiling. I can't promise you that I will be back to Brisbane next week neither I can't promise you that I will be back to Brisbane in 2 weeks. I will see you when I get to see you again."
I have been keeping busy and I already know that I don't get much time to do everything in one day and one night.

Readers, I will be updating this blog while I am away. This blog will be exciting and interesting with updates. Updates can be anything such as new experiences, adventures, things that I might have learnt while being away and many more. I encourage you all to look out for updates in your spare time when I am away. I may not post as often as each day/each evening that I have been doing lately but I will try my best to.

I look forward to what 2 remaining days left has in store for me. I would like the last 2 Days to be nice and great to me. Another 2 days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment