Saturday 29 August 2015

My Favourite Flavoured Potato Chips

I am just guessing that almost everyone likes Flavoured Potato Chips more than Flavoured Plain Potato Chips, am I right? I could be wrong.

You may ask me "What are your Favourite Flavoured Potato Chips?"
I have 3 Favourite Flavoured Potato Chips.

Honey Soy Chicken Chips because I always loved and still love the taste of it. I don't understand why I do. However I started loving that type of Chips when I was 15 years old.

I would reckon it to anyone who isn't allergic to any of the ingredients.
Salt and Vinegar Chips because I always liked it. Don't get me started. I can't even remember when I started liking that type of Chips. Haha! I was being serious.
Light and Tangy Chips because I always liked it. It has a nice taste. Again, don't get me started. I can't even remember when I started liking that type of Chips. Haha! I was being serious again.
What are your Favourite Flavoured Potato Chips?
Have I mentioned any of your Favourites?
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment