Saturday 15 August 2015

Wonderful Temple Service

I don't like seeing myself upset. I don't like getting disappointed. I don't like seeing myself crying. However last night wasn't a good evening for me. 

Last night, I was upset because I had a plan to go to the Temple with a few friends for the next day and it didn't go as plan. I didn't have any back up plans. I didn't know then if I should still go to the Temple or not.

While I was taking the time to allow myself to feel calm again, I made the decision to still go to the Temple. I was grateful that I made the decision to still go. I didn't have any back up plans to do instead if I don't go to the Temple.
My Mum took me to the Temple Temple this morning and we attended a Baptistery Session together. We spent almost 4 hours at the Temple. I was able to do service while I was there which was great. 

I was able to help out during our session. I felt so much happiness, joy and tried to forget about my sadness from last night. I have been striving my best to move forward whenever I feel upset and I don't know if that's like everyone else but it is something that I have been trying to do a lot lately.
I loved the quote that I have shared for this post and I hope you will love the quote too. Stay tuned until next time.

2 comments:

  1. We are so proud of you, Megan, doing the word of the Lord. Keep up the good work. He is worth it. You are worth it. xxoo

    ReplyDelete