Saturday 22 August 2015

Set Another Goal

A short and sweet post.

During most weeks, I always focused about various types of goals for myself.
I write down,think about and examine on my short term goals often.
I write down, think about and examine on my long term goals often.

I write down, think about and examine on my monthly goals often.
I write down, think about and examine on my yearly goals often.
I write down, think about and examine on my future goals often.
I don't like changing goals but it always good to change a goal straight away when things doesn't work out to lead to achieve that goal. Always remember when you set goals; mark them off when you have achieved each goal.

Always remember that you never too old to set another goal.
Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment