Tuesday 25 August 2015

Another Job Interview, After Almost 2 Months Waiting

It has been almost 2 months ago since my last Job Interview. 

The last Job Interview wasn't successful because I answered a few questions wrong. I felt discouraged and upset that I didn't job. When I arrived home, I stayed in the car for awhile.

My phone notified me that I got a unread email. I immediately start reading the email and I was smiling. I felt instant happiness and all thanks to that friend who emailed me to cheer me up.
I kept looking for jobs. I kept applying for jobs. I kept hoping that I will get a job one day and I had faith in Heavenly Father that things will work out when it is meant to be.

I accidentally applied for a same job for 5 times. At first, I was informed that I wouldn't get the job because I live too far away. I mentioned to the employer that I was happy to drive certain distance for work.

I received a phone call yesterday from the employer at a Pizza Hut that he apologised for not allowing me to get a job because I live too far away and he asked me when I will be available for a job interview. I mentioned "Tomorrow." He asked me "What time?" I mentioned "4:30pm."

He was pleased that I was ready for a Job Interview within a day notice.

Pizza Hut that is 25 minutes drive away from Brisbane City.
Pizza Hut is 45 minutes to 1 hour drive away from Home.
It's a Part-Time and Driver Delivery Position.

I really hope that I do get the job. Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment