Thursday 27 August 2015

My Favourite Songs

Many thanks to my friend Emily L for giving me a suggestion to write a post about my Favourite Songs while mentioning about a few other suggestions.

You may ask me, "What are your Favourite Songs?" I have 3 Favourite Songs.

I Was Made For Loving You by Tori Kelly Featuring Ed Sheeran because I love the lyrics mentioned "Please don't go, I've been waiting so long." It means a lot to me by I could be waiting for so long for a right guy to love me.

Photograph by Ed Sheeran because I love the lyrics mentioned "Loving can hurt. Loving can hurt sometimes."

"Love requires everything of you. Love requires sacrifice and work and diligence and faithfulness. It is not an easy emotion." - Scott Braithwaite.

Best Friend by Jason Mraz because I love the lyrics mentioned "Thank you for all of your trust. Thank you for not giving up." I loved the tune of the song. I always appreciate my best friends for all of their trust and also for not giving up on me.

Stay Tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment