Wednesday 12 August 2015

Become Strong unto Them

I love a scripture that is found in Ether 12:27 and it reads,
"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."
It is normal to have weaknesses apart of our daily lives. I have a few questions as listed below for you to ask yourselves in your free time,

What are we suppose to do if we didn't have weaknesses?
Why do we have weaknesses apart of our daily lives?
How do you identify your weaknesses?

We have weaknesses part of our lives to build of our character of who we really are, to help us to grow and learn life lessons from having them. We all need to acknowledge our weaknesses at different stages of life.

One of the ways that I identify my weaknesses is when I am not good at doing certain things that others can do really well at. Always remember our weaknesses is part of our lives.

Stay tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment