Sunday 16 August 2015

4 Possibilities of Ways to Fast

While I was listening to the 2nd speaker in Church today, she focused her talk on Fasting. During the talk, she mentioned 4 Possibilities of Ways to Fast and listed what they were and she mentioned about other things as well.

I only took notes when she mentioned about 4 Possibilities of Ways to Fast and listed what they were Soon enough, I realised I was learning some things that I didn't know before.
I would like to share with you of the notes that I took while listening to the talk.

1. Overcome weaknesses
2. Sick and afflicted - it could be family members who is sick or afflicted
3. Receive revelation - Alma 46
4. Comfort - when we feel sorrow and mourn, Helaman 3:5

Sharing the Gospel: 
- It could soften a friend's heart or helping you to know what to say
- Alma 17:9

Pay Fast Offerings:
- For those individuals is in need, also to help Heavenly Father's children

Stay tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment