Tuesday 18 August 2015

Keep Your Head Up, Keep Your Heart Strong

I love a song called, "Keep Your Head Up" by Ben Howard. I do realise sometimes in life that we don't feel like keeping our head up whenever we go through tough times, trails, tribulations and struggles in life. We need to accept every challenges that we do face in life.

For example, one day you might look back at some challenges that you have faced during your time in schooling and might say "It may seem bad of going through challenges back then but now when I see it, it's all worth it. It has helped me to prepare better time for my future."
I love the part of the lyrics when it mentions "Keep your head up, keep your heart strong." I hope I can do that everyday and I also hope that you can do that everyday too. Challenges can be life lessons. It helps you to grow, learn and hopefully understand the purpose of those challenges that we face everyday. 

Here's the video of the song if you haven't heard of it before.
If you can't see the video, here's the link below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment