Friday 21 August 2015

Always Remember the Saviour

I always remember the Saviour and how do you always remember the Saviour?
I listed of some ways of how I always remember the Saviour. It could give you some ways when you think about the ways of how you remember the Saviour.

As each morning goes by, I always remember the Saviour.
As each afternoon goes by, I always remember the Saviour.
As each day and night goes by, I always remember the Saviour.

When I am making short term goals, I always remember the Saviour.
When I am making long term goals, I always remember the Saviour.
When I am making back-up plans, I always remember the Saviour. 
When I am fulfilling my calling at Church, I always remember the Saviour.
When I am going to the Temple, I always remember the Saviour.
When I am serving others, I always remember the Saviour.
When I am talking to others, I always remember the Saviour.

When I am going through tough times, I always remember the Saviour.
When I am going through happy times, I always remember the Saviour.
When I am going through sad times, I always remember the Saviour.
When I think I am going to give up, I always remember the Saviour.

You may ask me why do you always remember the Saviour?
Why is he very important to you?

I always remember the Saviour because he preformed miracles such as healing the sick, he made great sacrifices, he gives me comfort when I am sad, he always showed righteous examples, he always trusted in Heavenly Father, he never left me alone, he was a great teacher, he knows me very well, he knows how I feel, he knows what I am going through, his gospel brings me happiness, and many more.

The Saviour is very important to me because I can show righteous examples, I can be a great teacher one day, I always trust in him and I am a member of his restored Church - The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Stay tuned until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment