Sunday 9 August 2015

Yesterday Morning was Alright

From 11:07pm last night to 1:05am this morning, I was talking to one of my close friends Jalisa for almost 2 hours via a Skype Video Call. We haven't skyped each other previously for a long time.
I considered Jalisa as one of my close friends for a long time. I love giving her words of advice as it has always helped her when she needs it. I love talking to her in general. I always enjoy the skype calls.

After the skype call, I spent some time with my Dad until almost 2:50am. As soon as I walked into my room, I received an email and I wasn't too sure who it was. I read the email and it was from my best friend Sister M Dixon. She mentioned "Sis il be on in a hour."

I waited for 1 hour and 20 minutes for her to email me. I ended up falling asleep at 4:10am, I got so tired. I woke up around 6am and it was too late. She emailed me around 5am.

I cried and cried. I went back to sleep and I woke up again around 10am. I wished that I didn't fall asleep and waited longer. I still felt upset until about 11:30am. She should have emailed me straight away.

I missed the opportunity to chat to Sister Dixon through emails. Hopefully one day I get the opportunity to email her back and forth for a chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment