Monday 24 August 2015

24 Months in Bangkok Thailand (W Voranaparit)

My friend Worapon got his mission call today. I chose not to go to his mission call opening. I was able to see 2 videos from 2 different friends who has recorded his mission call opening and it felt like that I was there.

I didn't know that he submitted his mission papers. It came to a surprise for me when he posted a photo on Facebook and the caption was "GUESSS WHAT!!!??! MY MISSION CALL IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!"

You may ask me "What is your guess where he might get called to serve?" My answer is, "I think he will get called to serve China and it was a random guess."
"Dear Elder Voranaparit:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labour in the Thailand Bangkok Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months. You should report to the New Zealand Missionary Training Center on Thursday, December 3, 2015. You will prepare to to preach the gospel in the Thai language."

I am so happy for him and I am sure that time will go so fast when he is keeping busy. Stay tuned until next time. 

1 comment: