Sunday 3 January 2016

1st Sabbath for Year 2016

Today was a good day and I would like to share with you some things what I did today.
I done some scripture reading, I fasted for 2 meals for a few reasons, I attended Church,
I started writing a few letters and I was able to fulfill my Calling during Sunday School.

The main focus for this post is based on Pacific Area Goals for Year 2016.
I would like to share with you what I have learnt during Relief Society.

Pacific Area Plan Vision for Year 2016 is: To strengthen families and individuals by increasing faith and trust in Heavenly Father and in Jesus Christ and His Atonement.
I hope you can see the Image above. If you can't, it displays a image about the Objectives and Goals for Year 2016 from Pacific Area Presidency. During Relief Society, we discussed about the ways to achieve the goals and put it into action.

If you can see the Image and in your own time, I encourage you to think about the goals and think about your goals that relates to each objective. Also during your time, feel free to write down those goals for each objective. I will share with you, my basic goals as an example.

1. Honour the Sabbath Day at Home and at Church:
- At home before and after Church, I will listen to Church music and watch Church movies
- At Church, reflect on my previous week and be ready to partake the sacrament

2. Increase Spiritual and Temporal Self-Reliance:
- Pay full tithing

3. Hasten the Work of Salvation:
- Go with the Missionaries
- Fellowship with any new members in the ward

4. Seek the Blessings of the Temple:
- Prepare spiritually and be worthy to enter inside the Temple
- Select a day or evening to sacrifice to go to the Temple and attend a session

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment