Tuesday 12 January 2016

A Terrific Day and Evening!

Today was a terrific day! I would like to share with you about my day and my evening.

I enjoyed spending some time with my sister Emma before dropping her off at FSY/EFY this morning. I enjoyed spending some time to myself. I enjoyed my time at the Temple.
I enjoyed spending some time with my close friend Sofronaiia.

This morning before I went to the Temple and after I dropped Emma off at FSY, I went for a drive to Brighton Park. It was a lovely place, the weather was perfect and I took some photos. Some photos of me and some photos of my set of scriptures. I was very proud of how great the photos turned out.
On the way to the Temple, I got myself lost. I drove past the Airport and no etoll route either. It was very fun and frustrating drive but I got over it. I rarely use my phone as a GPS to tell me the directions of how to get to the Temple. I eventually arrived at the Temple around 1pm or 2pm.

This afternoon at the Temple, while I was sitting inside the chapel, I saw a Blue Tongue Lizard.
I was crazy enough to decide to hold it and get a few photos while holding and it was awesome.
I even saw a mouse running at the Temple near the garden is while I was with Sofronaiia.

I was able to see some Missionaries while they were at the Temple this afternoon.
It was good seeing them again and I am sure it was good for them to see me again.

Temple was definitely a place to be this afternoon and this evening. I was there for 8 to 9 hours.
This evening, I attended a session with Sofronaiia and 6 others. The session was really great!

How was your day? How was your evening? Did you have any highlights throughout your day?

I hoped your day was good and I hoped your evening was good as well.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment