Saturday 2 January 2016

1st Temple Visit for Year 2016

Today was great. My sister Emma and I attended our first Baptistery Session for Year 2016.
It was great spending some time with her. It was my idea to suggest for me and her to go.
Despite she didn't want to have any photos with me at the Temple today but that's okay.
I still took some photos of the Temple and myself. Someone took some photos of me too.

In the past whenever I drove to Brisbane Temple, it would normally take me 1 hour and 20 minutes but today was different, good traffic and it took me 45 minutes to 50 minutes to get there. I felt very amazed of how slow time was going and I got there in a short time.
Temple is definitely a place to be when you need to feel true happiness.
Temple is definitely a place to be when you need to feel true peace.

One of the reasons why I mentioned those things above because when I know when I am inside the Temple, I wouldn't be using my phone for going on social media, texting, making phone calls, etc.

Another reason why I mentioned those things because inside the Temple, helps me to stay fully focused in tuned with the spirit, seeking personal revelations for myself, reading New Era Articles brings me happiness, reading Ensign Articles brings me happiness. focus on the true meaning and purpose why I am at the Temple.

If you have a current Temple Recommend, I invite you to make a booking and make the effort to go to the Temple. Before making a booking and attending a session, ask yourself the Temple Interview questions. If you feel that you are worthy, go ahead book a session and go to the Temple. I promise you if you do that, you will feel blessed and grateful that you have went to the Temple.

If you don't have a current Temple Recommend, I invite you to try your best to go to the Temple. If you go to the Temple, I would like you to focus on staying in tuned with the spirit and seek for personal revelations. I promise you if you do that, you will feel blessed and grateful that you have went to the Temple.

This post has 2 photos, The photos was taken today.
If you can't see the photos, the first photo is of me at the Temple.
Second photo is the photo that I took of the Temple while I was at the Temple.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment