Monday 11 January 2016

Don't Be Sad, Be Cheerful

I don't want you to Be Sad, I want you to Be Cheerful. I encourage you to think about the following; Some of your cheerful childhood memories, some of your cheerful teen years memories and some of your favourite cheerful memories.
I would like to share with you, a few of my cheerful childhood memories.
I also would like to share with you, a few of my cheerful teen years memories.
I also would like to share with you, a few of my cheerful favourite memories.

My cheerful childhood memories: 
The days whenever I went swimming at next door's neighbour's swimming pool.
The days whenever I spent some time with some of my friends at school.
The days whenever I walked to school and when I walked home.

My cheerful teen years memories: 
The week when I went to SMYC/EFY 2014, it was a spiritual and uplifting week for Year 2014.
The week when I went to EFY 2012, it was a best spiritual and uplifting week for Year 2012.
The week when I went to End of Year YSA Convention in Perth 2014. It was great and fun.

My cheerful favourite memories:
Most days and most evenings whenever I go to the Temple (either Perth or Brisbane Temple).
The days whenever I go out with the Missionaries to share the gospel and gain experiences.
The memories when I spent some time with my family, my grandparents and my cousin.

What does "Being Cheerful" means to you? What does "Being Cheerful" means to a friend?

You deserve to Be Happy when you are feeling happy. Stay Positive. Continue to look up.
Every second that you are feeling sad, you are missing every second of being happy.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment