Sunday 17 January 2016

One Interview Down, One Interview to go

I got all excited and very happy until the moment when I walked into Bishop's office.
While Bishop Smith in Priesthood for a short time, I noticed my excitement and my happiness face stopped showing. I was showing my nervous and I know that I had nothing to worry about.

I prayed to Heavenly Father for comfort, the interview will go great, help me what to say and a few other things. I instantly felt all excited and happy again after the prayer and I read a few scripture verses. When Bishop Smith walked in, I instantly felt Heavenly Father's presence.
The Interview with Bishop Smith went great and very fast. I was very grateful for that.

I kept reminding myself that I came a long way to get there, I had nothing to worry about, the interview with my Bishop before having a interview with my Stake President before the mission papers getting submitted is a must/it is apart of the process.
I really didn't want to give up. I also really didn't want to disappoint Heavenly Father, my family and my true friends if I quit before getting a chance to have a interview with my Bishop and before getting my mission papers submitted. I really want to serve a mission.

I want to make myself proud, I want to make Heavenly Father proud, I want to make true friends proud and I want to make my family proud. I know I am making the right decision to go on a mission. Not long to go. I am very excited.

I will be having my interview with my Stake President this Tuesday night.  I am really looking forward of how that interview will go. Between now and that day, I will try my best to remain happy, control my happiness and stay calm.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment