Monday 25 January 2016

Mission Papers has been Submitted

Hey Readers, I have great news to tell you. Yesterday afternoon, I found out the electronic version of my mission papers has been submitted! The mission call wait has began since yesterday. After I found out the electronic version of my mission papers has been submitted; I immediately decided to run down the hallway.

So that what I did, I ended up running down the hallway in my house. I couldn't help the fact that I was feeling great mixed emotions, full of joy, very happy and very excited. I must admit that I couldn't stop smiling. No one didn't see me when I was running down the hallway and no one didn't seem to show any excitement for me.

No one didn't seem to show any happiness for me and no one didn't seem to show any full of joy for me. I felt a little let down because of it but I didn't allow it to worry me.
I knew Heavenly Father was very happy for me. I knew Heavenly Father was very excited for me.
I knew Heavenly Father was very proud for me. I knew Heavenly Father was full of joy for me.

You can start messaging me or Facebook messaging me or commenting below or on anywhere else I get notified about your guesses when I might be leaving home, your guesses where I might get called to serve to, your guesses what language I might have to prepare to preach the gospel in and your guesses what Missionary Training Center (MTC) will I report to.

I would love to know, it will be very interesting for me to read those guesses. I am not picky about where I want to go, I am not picky about what Missionary Training Center (MTC) will I report to and I am not picky about what language I will have to prepare to preach the gospel in.

If you have any questions about the missions, feel free to ask me. I would be happy to answer.

Stay Tuned until next time.

1 comment: