Tuesday 26 January 2016

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!

Today was Australia Day/Aussie Day. Aussie Aussie Aussie. Oi, oi, oi! I am proud to be Australian.
I would like to wish a Happy Australia Day to my Australian readers! 

I didn't do anything to celebrate Australia Day. Today, I only planned to edit some photos from a couple's engagement session. I ended up doing editing some photos a couple's recent engagement session, I babysat my 2 younger siblings, I made dinner, and done a few other things.

I know today was a Transfers Day for the Missionaries and My ward missionaries didn't get transferred. This new transfer will be a long transfer and it has 9 weeks until the next transfer. Normally transfers is 6 weeks, so it will be interesting experience for the Missionaries to look forward to.
I know 3 Missionaries who I have met during their missions, has finished their missions and left Brisbane Airport this morning to head their way home to reunite with their families and friends. I didn't go to the Brisbane Airport to say my final goodbyes to them but I want to share with you how I met those missionaries, where was the last time I saw them and where are they from.

Final goodbyes to Sister Tagiloa until we see each other again. I met her at Brisbane Temple, the last time when I saw her was at Brisbane Temple and she is from Samoa.

Final goodbyes to Sister J Iruato until we see each other again. I met her during Sister Missionaries's trades off day and the last time when I saw her was at Brisbane Temple and she is from Arizona.

Final goodbyes to Elder J Dunlop until we see each other again. I met him at Brisbane Australia Mission Home, the last time when I saw him was at Brisbane Temple and he is from Perth, Australia.

I know they were great Missionaries who served in Brisbane Australia Mission.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment