Wednesday 13 January 2016

2 Final Steps til Mission Papers is Done

Hey Readers, guess what? I encourage you to think for a few minutes about your guesses.
Don't even look at the blog post title again, it gives away a major helpful hint.
If you look, I don't even want to know and I wouldn't judge you either.

If one of your guesses was "Megan's mission papers is so close to finish,"
Well congratulations, you were right! I am very happy for my efforts so far.
I would love to share with you of my excitement about the most recent update for my mission papers process and I am happy to announce my mission papers is so close to finish.
Medical Work was finished in mid November 2015. Dental Work was finished this morning.

All left to do is 2 Interviews. 1 interview with my Bishop. 1 interview with my Stake President.
The interview with my Bishop is booked on this upcoming Sunday and I haven't set a day or evening to see my Stake President for an interview with him yet. I think I should get onto that as soon as possible. I must admit that I am very excited to see how far I came. Not long to go now.

Are you happy for me? Are you proud of me?

When the mission papers are finished and submitted, the wait begins. You may ask me, "What will you be waiting for? I will be waiting for my mission call to arrive in the mail. It takes about 3 weeks to 6 weeks. I always remind myself that the wait for my mission call to arrive will be worth it.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment