Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year

I am proud to say, "This post is the first post for Year 2016. Happy New Year Readers!"

For last New Years Eve and the final countdown was at YSA Ball of Year YSA Convention in Perth. Last night, I spent New Years Eve and the final countdown was at a Church dance in Forestdale. It was nice to spend some time with a few friends for New Years Eve and take photos.

As I walked into Year 2016, I was about cry because knowing this year will be full on for me.
I've to be strong and I am looking forward to whatever this year's plans has in store for me.
I am ready to make new friends. I am ready to face any unexpected challenges.

Throughout Year 2016, I have some friends who will be coming home to reunite with their families after serving their Full-Time Missions. I have some friends who will be leaving their families to serve their Full-Time Missions. I will be leaving my family for my Full-Time Mission.

I hope your Day 1 of Year 2016 was good. My Day 1 of Year 2016 was good.
I hope this year will be a good year for you. I hope you will be able to find peace when needed.
I hope you will be able to find comfort when needed.

In Year 2016, I would like you to always remember the following throughout this year.
- Heavenly Father will always know what is best for you.
- Heavenly Father will always be looking over you.
- Heavenly Father will always be mindful of you.

- Heavenly Father will always support you.
- Heavenly Father will always care for you.

- Heavenly Father never will leave you alone.
- Heavenly Father never will stop loving you.
- Heavenly Father never will give up on you.
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment