Thursday 7 January 2016

1 Filling Done + Missionary Work

I would like to share with you a few things of what I have achieved this day.
Today was a productive, good, and long day. This morning, I got one out of two fillings done. From 10:30am - 5:40pm, I was with the Sister Missionaries; Sister Burgess and Sister Tagiloa.

Today was a different experience when I was with the Sister Missionaries and I didn't fully understand why. However I think one of the main reasons for gaining a different experience because some people are spending their Summer holidays/vacation break away from home.

The Sister Missionaries and I took turns of saying the prayer, either for an individual or for a family or invite to the spirit to be with us. I know some appointments fell through, it was canceled due to sickness and other reasons. I didn't feel discouraged. I continued to stay positive. I know a few backup plans went successful. I shared some insights that are true.
I found out one of the investigator's family has moved out of their previous area 6 months ago but they didn't moved too far away. Me and the Sister Missionaries was able to have afternoon tea with a elderly couple who are Less Actives.

A highlight of the day was when we were walking on streets in Lowood to do door knocking.
I really loved when Sister Tagiloa was asking 5 questions to a few people who we have met.
I remembered the questions that she asked and those 5 questions was;

"What matters most to you in this life?"
"Why does that something/someone matters the most to you in this life?"
"Have you ever pondered to God to ask, why am I here? Where am I going after this life? etc" "Is the Bible just a history book or the word of God?"
"Have you ever been baptised?"

I would love to share with you my answers to those questions,
My Family matters the most to me in this life, they mean a lot to me, especially my parents.
I haven't pondered to God to ask why am I here, where am I going after this life because I know why I am here and I know where I am going after this life. Bible is a word of God. I've been baptised into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints almost 12 years ago.

I encourage to you think about the following questions in your own time;
How was your day? What was your highlight of the day? Was it a productive day?
Was it a good day? Was it a long day?

If your day doesn't have a highlight; that's okay, make sure tomorrow has a highlight.
If your day wasn't productive; that's okay, make sure tomorrow would be a productive day.
If your day wasn't good; that's okay, make sure tomorrow would be good day.

One filling and two interviews to go until my mission papers will be completed and submitted.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment