Friday 15 January 2016

Two Options to Choose from

This post is short and sweet.

Hey Readers, I have exciting news to announce! I would love to share that new with you. 
My Stake President's secretary called me yesterday afternoon unexpectedly and at the right time.
I liked the phone call conversation, it was brief and short but that was alright with me. Luckily. 

The main purpose of the phone call conversation was arranging a day or evening when I can get to see my Stake President for an interview about mission papers and before my mission papers get submitted. I had two options. 
Option 1: To wait until Sunday, January 24th when the Stake President will be attending my ward or Option 2: To wait until Tuesday, January 19th at the Stake Center. 

I chose Option 2 because I didn't want to wait a extra week to see my Stake President after having a interview with my Bishop. I would rather wait for a short time and hopefully that means my mission papers will be submitted sooner. I even decided to change my availability date which is early May instead of mid March or mid April.

I look forward to have an interview with Stake President on next Tuesday night about my mission papers. I really hope the interview will go great and successful for me. I don't want to delay my mission papers any longer. I am very feeling excited and a bit nervous to have an interview with my Stake President but I think that is normal and I think I will be okay.

I don't have much else to say regarding about my mission papers for now.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment