Monday 18 January 2016

You Are either My Friend or Not

I know from many experiences, that making friends was very hard and difficult.
I know from many experiences, that making friends was very easy and all great.
I know from many experiences, that making friends is still working in process.

I have many friends who are older than me. I have some friends who are younger than me.
I cherished my best friends, my close friends and my true friends the most.
My best friends, my close friends and my true friends means a lot to me.

If you are my friend who lives near me, we would make the effort to spend some time together.
If you are my friend, you would worry if something goes wrong for me and make sure I am okay.
If you are my friend, you would be someone who can talks to me when I need someone to talk to.
If you are my friend, you would tell me not to give up whenever I am about to quit.
If you are my friend, you would be happy and proud for my achievements.

If you are my friend, you would know that I would worry when something goes wrong for you and make sure you are okay, you would know that be someone who talks to you when you need someone to talk to, you would know I will tell you to not give up whenever you are about to quit, you know I would be someone who will be happy and proud of your achievements.

If we are friends, we would talk to each other with kind and uplifting words.
If we are friends, we would make the effort to stay friends as long as we can.

If we are friends, we would make the effort to talk to each other often.
If we are friends, we should rarely be rude to each other.

I know whenever I don't see a particular friend at Church, I would always make the effort to text her to check up on her. I know it is very nice for me to do that and I know she appreciates it a lot.

You will have to choose, you are either my friend or not. I am happy with if we are still friends.
I will have to get over it if we aren't friends .. anymore.

I hope this post gives you a huge insight about what I am looking for in a friend.
I do apologise if anything that I mentioned seemed to be rude to you.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment