Wednesday 27 January 2016

What Institute Classes have I attended?

I certainly don't like changing Institute classes, I attended some Institute classes within the few years and I would like to share with you what Institute Classes have I attended.

For 1st Semester of Institute in Year 2014, I attended New Testament Class at Brassall Chapel and I finished it. For 2nd Semester of Institute in Year 2014, I attended Leadership Class at Brassall Chapel but I only attended for 3 weeks. For the remaining of 2nd Semester, I attended Preparing For Eternal Marriage Class at Kangaroo Point Chapel and I finished it.

For 1st Semester of Institute in Year 2015, I attended Advanced Doctrine and Covenants Class at Kangaroo Point Chapel but I only attended for 3 weeks. For the remaining of 1st Semester, I attended Doctrine and Covenants Class at Raceview Chapel and I finished it.

I flew to Perth, Western Australia and I was there for 4 weeks worth of Institute.
I missed the first week of Institute because I flew in Perth on a Institute evening.
I missed the final week of Institute because I flew back in Brisbane on a Institute evening.
For 2nd week of Institute in Rockingham Chapel, I attended Doctrine and Covenants Class but I only attended for 1 week. For 3rd and 4th week of Institute in Warwick Chapel, I attended Doctrine and Covenants Class but I only attended for 2 weeks. For the 5th week of Institute in Warwick Chapel, I attended Gospel Doctrine Class but I only attended for 1 week.

I flew back to Brisbane, Queensland Australia after 6 weeks stay in Perth, Western Australia.

For 2nd Semester of Institute in Year 2015, I attended Doctrine and Covenants Class at Raceview Chapel for the second time round and I finished it.

Before I leave for my mission, I will be attending Institute Class in Toowoomba.

“If you are a single college student, I ask you to make participation in institute a priority. Married students and other young adults are also welcome and encouraged to attend. Think of it. Friends will be made, the Spirit will be felt, and faith will be strengthened. I promise you that as you participate in institute and study the scriptures diligently, your power to avoid temptation and to receive direction of the Holy Ghost in all you do will be increased. Divine favor will attend those who humbly seek it. That is a promise which I leave with you.” - President Thomas S. Monson (April 21, 2009)

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment