Tuesday 5 January 2016

Find Comfort, Find Hope, Be Strengthened and Be Mended

I love this Image that has a quote from Jeffrey R. Holland. It is a great quote to be used as a motivation and a blog post.
If you can't see the Image aboveit says "If you are lonely, please know you can find comfort. If you are discouraged, please know you can find hope. If you are poor in spirit, please know you can be strengthened. If you feel you are broken, please know you can be mended. - Jeffrey R. Holland."

It is great to have this quote as a constant reminder. I know that I will be using the quote as as my constant reminder in my everyday life. I encourage you to always try to remember the quote as a constant reminder. If you want to and if you have a journal, you can write the quote.

In your own time, you can think about what this quote means to you. As for me, it means
"I will always try my best to know that I can find ways to get myself to feel comfort.
I will always try my best to know that I can find ways to get myself to feel hope.

I will always try my best to know that I can find ways to get myself to be strengthened.
I will always try my best to know that I can find ways to get myself to be mended.
By doing all those things through decisions."

I hope the quote will help you along each day and each night. I encourage you to find comfort.
I encourage you to find hope. I encourage you to be strengthen. I encourage you to be mended.

I know Heavenly Father will be there to help us to feel all of what has mentioned in the quote because he has helped me so many times. Don't be afraid to ask Heavenly Father for some help. He is willing to help us to become happy and guide us on the right path to return back to him to be with him again.
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment