Wednesday 6 January 2016

24 Months in Melbourne Australia {M Lawler}

This post is short and sweet. One of my friends got his mission call.
He opened his mission call this evening.

"Dear Elder Lawler,
You are hereby called called to serve as a missionary of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Australia Melbourne Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months. You should report to the New Zealand Missionary Training Centre on Thursday, February 11, 2016."
Above is a photo was taken during our friend Elder Andrew Booth's Mission Farewell Party in December, 2014.

Who would have thought that he is going to Melbourne Australia Mission?
Who would have thought that he leave on a day after my 20th Birthday?

Well not me. I remembered during the last phone call conversation to him was mentioned he submitted his mission papers and I had a few things to go until my mission papers can be submitted. I guess I could say this year is slowly going fast. It is great to know that one of my guy friends will be leaving for his mission the day after my 20th Birthday.

Future Elder Lawler if you are reading this post right now, "I would like to say congratulations, you will be a great Missionary who is serving in Melbourne Australia Mission. All the best during your mission."

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment