Monday 7 September 2015

Can You or Will You?

This post is short and sweet,
I actually agreed with what the Image says, it's so true and I reckon it applies to us a lot. It applies to Deference into Faith.
We all need to defense our faith at some point in our lives.

It applied to me before by one of my non-member friends was trying to tell me that the religion that he used to attend to say it is all good and all that. I have strongly said to him about our religion as Latter Day Saints/Mormon. Further on through the conversation, he mentioned to me something that I really needed to know and he said "I will be your friend no matter what."

I was so happy for him  to say that. Sometimes, it is hard to Defense your Faith because you might be afraid of what your actions and sayings might impact people who doesn't have the same belief as you. That is why sometimes it is easier to forget about what people think.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment