Tuesday 1 September 2015

It's Finally September!

Me: "Guess what everyone?" Everyone: "What?" 
Me: "It is finally September. Who would have known that?"

Sometime at the beginning of this year, I kept looking forward to September.
September contains a new month, new season, new goals and new plans for me.
I would like to share with you of some important events/dates.

In 2 Days, it will mark 1 year ago since I got my Provisional Licence 1 (Red P's) and it is my Grandma's Birthday. 

In 3 Days, it is my Stake Relief Society Fireside.
In 5 Days, it will be Father's Day.

In 6 Days, my friend Sister Lyndall Bond comes home from her Mission.
In 9 Days, my friend Sister Vaine Tameifuna will reach 1 year ago since she left.

In 11 Days, it will be Day 1 of Multistake YSA Service Convention weekend.
In 21 Days, my Close Friend Karla Arroyo leaves for her Mission.

In 26 Days, my Best Friend Sister M Dixon will reach 2 months ago since she left and it will mark 4 months ago since I left Perth. 

Sometime this month, I will go for my Provisional Licence 2 (Green P's). I am planning to go to the Temple twice this month. 

Are you looking forward to what this month has in store for you?
I don't have much else to say. Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment