Wednesday 23 September 2015

I am Grateful for Latter-Day Saint Temples

Day 4: I am Grateful for Latter-Day Saint Temples

You may ask me, "Why are you grateful for Latter-Day Saint Temples?"
I am grateful for Latter-Day Saint Temples because of many things. 

I would like to share with you some of those many things:
Latter-Day Saint Temples is a place where I can feel the Promptings of The Holy Ghost.
Latter-Day Saint Temples is a place where I can receive personal revelations.
Latter-Day Saint Temples is a place where I can receive spiritual blessings.

Latter-Day Saint Temples is a place where I can feel very happy.
Latter-Day Saint Temples is a place where I can feel comfort.
Latter-Day Saint Temples is a place where I can feel peace.
Latter-Day Saint Temples is a place where I can feel joy.
One day, I will get married in a Latter-Day Saint Temple and I don't know when.

I love making the effort to attend Brisbane Latter-Day Saint Temple often.
I miss making the effort to attend Perth Latter-Day Saint Temple often.

You may ask me the following questions,
"1. When was the last time that you attend the Brisbane Temple?"
"2. How often do you go to the Temple every month?"
"3. What day do you usually go to the Temple?"

The answers of the questions is;
"1. The last time that I went to Brisbane Temple was almost 2 weeks ago."
"2. I go to the Temple very often. I go to the Temple 2 to 4 times a month."
"3. I usually go to the Temple on Saturdays, but sometimes I go on Fridays."

Feel free to ask me any other questions about the Temple through comments below. 
I am happy to answer those questions about the Temple. 
I will only answer those questions if it is appropriate for me to answer.

Stay tuned until next time. 

1 comment: