Saturday 5 September 2015

Have Faith

I encourage you to think about the following questions;
What is the meaning of Faith? What does it mean for me to have Faith?
What does it mean for someone else to have faith?
I love a song called "Have Faith by Elizabeth South."
I think the song talks about having Faith in God when I listen to the song.
If you haven't heard of the song before, I encourage you to listen to the song.
Here's a video below of the song; I hope you will enjoy listening to the song.
When we have down times, we need to Have Faith to get through those times.
When we are driving anywhere from Home, we need to Have Faith that we will get to other places that we need to go to safely.

In closing, I would like to share with you a part of the lyrics that I loved while listening to the song. That part was "If we will reach out to Him, He'll hear our cry and though things may not be so good. He'll work it out and though we may fall, He'll lift us up."

Stay tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment