Tuesday 29 September 2015

I am Grateful for Missionary Work

Day 10: I am Grateful for Missionary Work.

You may ask me, "Why are you grateful for Missionary Work?"
I am Grateful for Missionary Work because I always love sharing the gospel with others, I always get to experience what it is like to be a Sister Missionary already, I always learning something new when I go with the Missionaries, it always helps me to build a stronger testimony about Missionary Work and many other reasons. 
I would like to share with you of some things that I have learnt in the past that is somehow related to Missionary Work: 

"Never estimate of how much the hard work that Missionaries do day to day and night to night. Missions takes a lot of dedication, time, effort and a lot of service.
Teaching by the spirit is a most important thing to remember.
Go on a mission when you are prepared.
Pray and fast if the mission is for you or not.
Prepare to have some answers to investigator's answers.
Put a lot of trust and faith in Heavenly Father."

I know that I already mention this "I encourage you to spend a day or attend a lesson with the Missionaries. Arrange time and organise with the Missionaries near you. You will be able to learn so much from attending a lesson or spending a day with them." or similar on one of my blog posts last year, but it is very nice experience to do so.

Think about this question: Why are you grateful for Missionary Work?

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment