Wednesday 30 September 2015

I am Grateful for Overcoming Challenges

Day 11: I am Grateful for Overcoming Challenges.

You may ask me, "Why are you Grateful for Overcoming Challenges?"
I am Grateful for Overcoming Challenges because Challenges is apart of our daily lives, overcoming challenges is a great feeling, overcoming challenges helps me to feel strong, and overcoming challenges helps me to become a better person.
We must admit, we all go through challenges and we all go through times to overcome challenges. It always takes time to overcome challenges. We shouldn't expect overcoming challenges is a easy thing to do.

I think overcoming challenges is a learning experience for everyone. 
I think overcoming challenges is to help everyone to become a stronger person.
I think overcoming challenges is to help everyone to become a better person than they were before facing the challenges. 

I encourage you to think about following questions and feel free to answer any of the questions in comments below (if it isn't personal):

"Are you grateful for Overcoming Challenges?"
"If so, why are you grateful for overcoming challenges?"

"Have you felt the difference between how you felt before facing the challenge to after facing the challenge?"

"What are you doing to overcome the challenges that you have?"

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment