Monday 21 September 2015

I am Grateful for My Friends on Their Missions

Day 2: I am Grateful for My Friends who is serving their Missions

You may ask me "Why are you grateful for your friends who is serving their mission?"
I am grateful because I am happy and proud of their decision to serve their missions.
I know Heavenly Father is watching over them and their families everyday.

I always love reading their mission experiences that they share with me through emails.
I always love learning something new from them almost every week.
You may ask me "How do your friend's mission experiences has helped you?" and
"How their experiences makes you feel?"
Their experiences helps me to build a stronger testimony about Missionary Work.
Some of their experiences makes me happy. Some of their experiences makes me cry.

On some weeks; what they say to me, is something I need to hear at the time.
On some weeks; they ask me some questions for me to answer the following week.
On some weeks; whatever they say to me, is something for me to do.

Most Missionaries has rough starts with their new companions, then it gets easier.
All Missionaries get to contact home via Skype or Phone Call twice a year.
All Missionaries get the opportunity to email family and anyone else once a week.
All Missionaries wake up at 6:30am and go to sleep at 10:30pm.

Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment