Wednesday 16 September 2015

I Have Met Many People

I have met many people in my life. I met many people when I was attending school, I was attending further studies, and I go tracking with the Sister Missionaries. I could list more but there is too many.

A list below is some types of people who I have met in my life.
I have met some people who doesn't know when they get see their past relatives again.
I have met some people who doesn't understand why Jesus Christ died on the cross.
I have met some people who has a religious background since early childhood years.
I have met some people who isn't interested of listening to God's message.
I have met some people who doesn't know how to communicate with God.
I have met some people who doesn't know the repenting progress works.
I have met some people who doesn't know how to find the true Church.
I have met some people who doesn't accept Missionary Discussions.

I have met some people who doesn't have a religious background.
I have met some people who doesn't want to be friends with me.
I have met some people who doesn't know God's Plan for us.
I have met some people who is very judgmental. 

I have met some people who is against God. 
Stay Tuned until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment